In the world of graphics or printing, PDF files are also very popular because they can store color data very well. So that the color will not change from the moment stored by the designer to the printing press. The arrangement will also not change, and can be sent quickly by e-mail. But there must be times when this PDF file must be edited because there are wrong words and so on. Well if one day you need to convert PDF to Word, Jaka will tell you how. There are three ways that Jaka will explain. Namely through websites, computer software, and Android applications.
- The first step you have to do is to download an Android application called Word To PDF. Some PDF applications do require premium or paid licenses before they can be used, especially for PDF converter devices on computers. But, for mobile devices such as Android phones this one PDF converter application is free. You can search for this application on your Google Play Store page directly.
- After finding the application on the Google Play Store, then please install or install it directly on your Android smartphone device. After this process is complete, then please just open the application.
- If the application is open, then the next step you can do is to enter the word file that you want to convert to the PDF. The way to insert files into the Word To PDF application is to tap on the options at the top left of the application that read Select File. After that, you will be directed to the storage folder on your Android device to find the file you want to convert. So, just make sure the Word file is already on your Android device.
- Also make sure the file has the extension doc, docx, odt, ott and etf only. Because indeed this application only supports the file format. If you have found the file you want to convert, please just select the file, and the convert process will automatically run automatically. The length of the conversion process depends on the size of the file and also the specifications of the processor of your Android phone.
- If the convert process has been completed, then you will be shown a preview of the file that has been successfully converted and is now in PDF format.
- Now, even your word file has turned into a PDF file that is now ready for you to share or send.
That’s the easiest way to convert a word file to PDF using an Android cellphone that is assisted by the Word to PDF application. In this way, of course you don’t need to be confused to look for a word to PDF converter program on your computer. By using an Android device, Word files that have been converted to PDF can also be sent directly, either via email, Bluetooth or any other application for communication. Good luck!