If you use an Android smartphone, then you can use the help of an application called JPG To PDF. Just as the name suggests, the function of this application is to convert images into PDF files. Especially images in JPG format.
This method is fairly easy to do, because you don’t need a computer or laptop, just use the existing Android smartphone, it’s simpler.
For those of you who want to change JPG images to PDF, you can try following the method below.
- First, first download the application called JPG To PDF on the Google Play Store.
- If the JPG To PDF application is installed on a smartphone, open the application. Then touch the “+” sign then select “Gallery” to select an image from the smartphone gallery. You can also take new photos by selecting the “Camera” option.
- You can also choose more than one picture or photo. In this Androbuntu tutorial, I only use 1 image. Touch the check mark to continue converting JPG to PDF.
- A small window will appear. Give the name of the PDF file to be created. You can name as you like, after that touch the “OK” button.
- Wait a while until the application is finished converting JPG to PDF. The length of time needed usually depends on the number of pictures you choose. The following is a display when I managed to convert JPG to PDF on Android.
- Finish. Now your JPG image has been changed to PDF. It’s easy right?
That’s the way to convert JPG to PDF on Android. This is one of the easiest ways you can try. This method you can do without using the internet, aka offline.
That way you will have no trouble converting JPG to PDF even if you are not connected to the internet.